Finesse protects your privacy and will not share any information with any other company. All information obtained is viewed by qualified personnel only.
How your information will be used:
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, surf the website, or use certain other site features.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails.
Visitor information protection:
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server.
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Helps us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Disclosing personal information with outside parties:
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below.
- The term “outside parties” does not include Finesse.
- Parties must agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Removing or modifying information you have provided us:
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section.
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information
- Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links:
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site.
- These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
- We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy: